The Z3 provides support for online teaching at Hochschule Offenburg by offering didactic and technical assistance in the use of various tools--Moodle, Zoom, ViMP, HSOChat, and others (see quick links on the side).
Help and instructions for the different tools are available in the Moodle course Online-Lehre in Corona-Zeiten [German language only].
In the 2020/21 winter semester, Z3 offers a workshop series on various topics and tools related to online teaching in cooperation with the MINT College (see online workshop dates on the side).
Online Teaching Scenarios
- Scenario 1: Teaching an Online Class/Lecture
- Scenario 2: Recording a Class/Lecture and Putting it Online
- Scenario 3: Providing Materials for Self-Study
- Scenario 4: Using Central Offerings for Teaching Basic Subjects
- Scenario 5: Virtualizing Lab Experiments
- Scenario 6: Holding Online Examinations
Media for Online Teaching
Use the electronic offerings of the University Library (in accordance with copyright law)